Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Pit Stop


Just dropping in real quick to show you my lovely cast-iron teapot my wonderful husband gave me for Christmas!!  I didn't even know I wanted or needed one, but I make atleast one or more pots of tea a day this week.  Today my daughter hijacked the drinking of most of the pot pictured as the cups are perfectly shaped for her little hands.  The fabric in the front is the newest pile to be trimmed for the organizational cube; sadly I will not be completely done with all my fabric before tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be done with my Celtic blocks enough to show them later today!

*\0/* Cheers
Shanna

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful present xx I drink tea ALL the time xx YES Im an addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is neat and I'll bet it keeps the water super hot for a long time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cast iron tea pot?! I didn't know they made such a thing! We use cast iron almost exclusively and I am totally a tea drinker (I do like coffee, but I'm still nursing Samuel and caffeine keeps makes him super fussy well into the wee hours of the morning. So herb tea it is!). What a happy Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!