Thursday, December 26, 2013

Really Random Thursday

Hello my random friends!!  I sincerely hope that those who celebrate the birth of Christ had a wonderful time with their friends and family celebrating.  For our family we are in the season known as "Christmastide."

1.  I am thinking this would make a great wall quilt!


2.  A worker pours water on snakes in preparation to slaughter them...You would not find me anywhere near there! 



3.  I need to find this for next year's Christmas!  Check out this video, there are seeds in the wrapping paper, so you can save to plant the garden next year, well if I had a yard and a garden, but still a great idea!




4.  Today is the 2nd day of Christmas!  Did you know that the 12 days of Christmas is based on a series of Feasts in the Historic Christian Church that actually started on Christmas Day and go through January 5th?  You can find out more about that HERE.

Be sure to check out all the other randomness being posted HERE!
*\0/* Cheers
Shanna

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that papar!! wonder where they are ? Will have to check it out xx
    POOR SNAKES!! I dont want to be there with them .. but neither do I want them to be killed x
    Hope you have been having a good time with the family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh....those snakes are YUCKY!!!!! I love the wrapping paper idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the randomness! The sign is so cool, but those snakes are a "no!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I come to read your blog, and the first photo is awesome, and then, there are a gazillion snakes in the second one! Now, I feel like I have them crawling all over me, and I am about ready to hit the hay! Note to self, read Shanna's blog much earlier in the day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!