Monday, April 7, 2014

Design Wall


It has been a while since I have shown you what I am working on, I have a couple items to show you today. When I was picking up fabrics to add to the birthday boxes, I found a lovely tan fabric with Pink flowers on it.  While you recover from my remarking on anything P.I.N.K. as being lovely I shall share with you that I went back and picked up about 5 yards along with a couple yards of a dusty Marble PINK and a cream print that I actually like so much I am planning to grab a couple more yards to help with my neutrals.


Okay, this is not the best picture in the world as my phone is dying, but hopefully you can see the contrast between the two fabrics.  I am making a pile of Jacob's Ladder quilt blocks, but I am still thinking about how I am going to lay them out.  My goal is for this to become a baby quilt for a little girl.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I am linking up to:
Design Wall Monday with Judy@ Patchwork Times
BOM's Away with Lyn @ What a Hoot Quilts

*\o/* Cheers
Shanna

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great pattern for a quilt and the pinks will be perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!