Thursday, September 18, 2014

Z Moments: Princess Down..I repeat, Princess Down..

pre-princess almost 2 years ago

My daughter has informed me that hence forth she shall be addressed as "Princess Ziona."

I am not quite certain how it happened exactly, but between the layers of pink on pink , the fluffy dresses, jewels, tiaras, my daughter turned into a...Princess.  I was one of those deluded mothers-to-be who specifically requested no pink for baby showers, who thought that she could avoid the too girlie world of princesshood, but alas I was wrong.  When a girl is a princess down in her soul, there is not much a mommy can do about it but try not to overly sigh, and keep eye-rolls to a minimum.

But, Princess or not, she still has to take a nap!



*\o/* Cheers
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!